Sunday, 20 July 2014

Oh no, what is this?




Oh no, I think I have a serious girl crush on this person.



I find her dimples and the way she smiles are beyond cute. I just can't stop looking at her. Err, okayy. I am still straight. It's just I can't stop looking at this person. Please, I am still straight. I am just admiring the beauty that God created. 
Oh, isn't she lucky to be born with good genes? Aishhh, stop comparing. Each person is born beautiful in their own way. Love yourself please, and you'll be beautiful just the way you are (amik hang, lagu Bruno Mars cheq bagi ;p )

.........................

We don't pick whom we gonna fall in love with. 
Most of the times, love comes when we least expect it.
Kan?


: 19th July 2014.
: 10.30 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I love to see the beauty in every imperfect things in life; especially dimples.