Sunday, 23 August 2015

Love in our own way.





My three brothers came all the way from Penang to Jeli as a surprise to me. I guess they just love me so much to the extent they are willing to come to Jeli that offers nothing interesting to their souls. Or I guess they love the fact that this sister of theirs are capable to shower them with a lot of food even though they are away from my parents. Heh.
We went to the beach at the border of Terengganu-Kelantan and ate the seafood there; we spent a night in Kota Bharu and ate a lot of food on the way back to Jeli and we spent hours watching P.Ramlee old movies together. No matter how I hate them for numerous reasons (I named this type of hate as 'siblings' love-hate relationship'), their presence means a lot to me. Oh Allah, thank you for these brothers of mine. Please, grant them with success and happiness wherever they are. 

.......................

We always try to search for love all over the place,
but we tend to forget that love is just right beside you; 
love in the family.

: 23rd August 2015.
: 9.00 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I miss them already.