Let’s not fall in love, we don’t know each other very well yet
Actually, I’m a little scared, I’m sorry
Let’s not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes
But I really mean it when I say I like you
[Let's Not Fall in Love, Big Bang]
....................
"I hope one day
someone asks you
about him
and you laugh
instead of feeling
a double edged
dagger on your chest."
....................
"As long as you are performing prayer,
you are knocking at the door of Allah,
and whoever is knocking at the door of Allah,
Allah will open it for him."
-Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah
: 7th August 2015.
: 7.00 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Today is one of the days where an old book, online stories and Big Bang's songs
bring happiness despite the raging storms and dark clouds of thoughts
that are lingering and surrounding my poor, fragile, messed-up soul.