Monday, 24 August 2015

What are the worst comments?

I'm a loser [Big Bang]


"Please come to me, I am too hurt, to have hurt you. 
We can better bear it together."

....................

August has always been a precious month for me. No, not because my birthday falls in this month. Rather, it is because a lot of my friends' birthdays fall in this month. These friends of mine, their presence is precious to me and each of them leaves such a deep impression in my life.
One of them is already married. This friend; she is such a unique person and when I said unique, she is one of the kind. She was in the same class as me when I was Form 1. First impression, she looked like an ordinary girl but when she shared her thoughts, wow, she made me think a lot. We discussed a lot of random stupid things. Just name it; how Bulma and Bezita got married (Dragonball characters, okay), how Jack the Ripper got away with his crimes (we were so into investigation thanks to Detective Conan), can we live in Mars one day (a heated discussion this one, she strongly believed humans will be able to live in Mars one day) and a lot of other topics. And looking back at those so-called deep discussions (more like random chat), I could not believe how innocent and curious we were at that time. And now, she is a doctor with a baby in her stomach! May Allah put everything at ease for her. Ganbatte!
Another August girl whom I dear is another unique person as well. This girl; she is so cheeky. Her cheekiness is what makes her one of the kind as well. She is one type of person who never fails to make other people around her smile and laugh despite the sadness and pain she might face. This type of person brightens everyone's day and I always find myself smile when I look back at all those memories with her in it. There were times when her jokes might hit the wrong button though but honestly, just the thought of her and her randomness is enough to make everyone smiles. Not to mention her videos hehehe. And thanks to her, these few days I have been spending my time watching Big Band videos more than I should (considering that I have a lot of exam papers to mark). Not that I am complaining though hehe.
Another precious soul is this sport and IT freak girl whom I have known for almost 8 years now. This girl is such a lovable person. No matter how moody she might be at times (hehe), there is no one who will not love this girl. She often says how no one loves her and how she is unloved by others but the truth is, no matter how I tell her she is loved not just by me but a lot more others, she just won't believe me. Her presence in my life means a lot to me. She might say I am lying again as I haven't been contacting her as frequently as I once used to, but honestly, she is one of the friends whom I will turn to whenever I feel sad or hurt. For me, even though someone might feel like "Oh, you only find me when you are sad or in trouble" but actually, if someone comes to you when they are having a hard time, it means that you are like a candle when everything is dark. So, for me, she is one of the candles when everything seems dark to me.
These friends are indeed a few of the beautiful souls I am blessed to know in my life. Without them, my life will not be as interesting as it is. Thank you dear friends. 
....................

Say Alhamdulillah, because you always have more than you think you have.


: 24th August 2015.
: 8.00 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I watched Big Bang Healing Camp 2011 video and
it made me think of a few incidents in my life
that I have tried so hard not to remember ever again.
For those who think I am a good person,
never once commit any mistakes,
and loved by others all the time, think again.
There were times when people hated and disliked me too.
And to be misunderstood is seriously depressing.