Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Row, row, my boat.

Zutter [GD & TOP]


“I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; I fear; 
I think strange things which I dare not confess to my own soul.”

Bram Stoker, Dracula  
..................

"Don't you get it?" he said. "The ones who are afraid of heights 
don't trust themselves enough not to jump."

-Lang Leav

.................

"If becoming 'religious' has made you
more judgmental, rude, harsh and a backbiter, 
you need to check if you are worshiping God 
or your ego."


: 10th August 2015.
: 11.56 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I used to wear glasses; however since last year I have been wearing contact lens.
There are a lot of people who do that but strangely for me
since I am not wearing glasses anymore,
people keep asking me where is my glasses.
Do I look like an alien without it or what?
This makes me feel kinda irritated and inferior at the same time.
Orang lain tak pakai specs takde pulak orang tanya lelebih. Urgh.