Wednesday, 21 October 2015

For every ending, there is a new beginning.

Here I am [Secret Garden OST]

"Every single success you experience is a combination of two things:
your effort and Allah's help.
When you don't put in enough effort, Allah does not give His barakah.
And sometimes you might put in a lot of effort but you may not see the result you expected.
That, also, is Allah's barakah." 
-Nouman Ali Khan.

...................

Sticks and stones may break your bones
but tv shows and books will crush your soul to a million pieces.

..................

One of my friends randomly mentioned a new drama series to me. And now, after I finished watching Secret Garden, I am totally hooked to the new drama. The drama is still ongoing, though. Urgh, to wait for a new episode to come out is somehow testing my patience. I have to wait for weekends to be able to watch it. Urgh, my weekends. I should put the blame solely on her. Why on earth did you mention it, my dear? Arghhhhhhhhh.
Or, rather than putting the blame on her, I should put the blame on my own self. I am easily influenced, I guess. Get a grip, my dear self. Get a grip. Your kids are going to sit for SPM examination soon. You have to remind them on how to write essays better and don't forget Physics too! Transistor! You have to revisit that chapter as soon as possible! Arghhhhhhhhh.


: 21st October 2015.
: 11.34 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I went to the clinic a few days ago
and the doctor told me my blood pressure was so low.
That explains the fatigue and the mild headache
I have been experiencing since last two weeks.