Better make up your mind, what do you mean [Justin Bieber]
"You are the dark ocean bottom, and I am the fast sinking anchor."
..........................
I know you are somewhere out there, somewhere far away.
.........................
Today marks the forth day of schooling days this year yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. I've survived these four days without any case of me strangling students to death or pushing them down the stairs ohhhh thank God, alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for giving me the strength and the right amount of patience I need. Well, more days to come.
Actually, I have a lot of things to say. And yet, I just can't bring myself to sit down and properly pour all the feelings I had and have here. I just can't. I just don't know where to begin.
I just don't know.
And I guess, people just don't care.
Though I hope I am wrong in this.
: 6th January 2016.
: 10.50 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: People keep asking me the same question and it is killing me inside.
Unless you are in my shoes, you won't understand this.