Saturday, 9 January 2016

That hairstyle, though.

Pavane for the Dead Princess [piano]

"Of course, she must be sleeping, sleeping deeply, wrapped in the darkness of that strange little world of hers."
-Haruki Murakami
.......................

Last night, after so many nights of watching English movies, I started to watch a Korean drama series. I decided to watch that drama because of the main actor but along the process, I am falling for the second lead actor. Am I suffering from the second lead syndrome? Oh my.

"Your heart. Don't give your whole heart. Leave some of it." 
[Chang Soo, High Society]
And after watching 9 episodes of that drama, I couldn't care less about the main leads and the plot. I continued to watch just because of that second lead actor. Oh, he is not that handsome or what, but he kinda grew on me. I guess it must have something to do with the character. You know, a chaebol who is also a player but ends up falling for a commoner and yet finds it hard to put in effort for true love. Sounds familiar, eh? Yeah, you got it right. His character is almost similar with that Boys Over Flower's So Yi Jung. He is one of the characters in Kdrama land whom I find so interesting to watch. Why oh why on earth I find such characters interesting? I shouldn't. In real life, such rich players won't even fall for commoners and even if they do, they won't change that much. Oh these fictional characters; they are so frustratingly alluring to me ohhhhh whyyyyy.

Ehhh, why does he look like my Shim Changmin here? Oh my eyes.

....................

"I do not miss childhood, but I miss the way I took pleasure in small things, even as greater things crumbled. I could not control the world I was in, could not walk away from things or people or moments that hurt, but I took joy in the things that made me happy."
-Neil Gailman.

: 9th January 2016.
: 4.50 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Today is a battle of laziness and house chores.
Thank God for the strength to get up from my bed and do laundry.