Wednesday, 20 January 2016

The phone call that I longed for.

You could be my unintended [Muse]

These two kids are so childish around each other, yet they are alluringly dangerous with other people. Aishhh, what has that story done to me? How can I, of all the characters in the drama, fall in love with these two? They are not even a pair in the drama. Why did I fall for these two villains and want them to be together so much that it hurts my imagination? Oh, my idea of a perfect pairing is getting out of hand now. I seriously need to stop falling for such dark, damaged characters. Or maybe, I should stop reading that story. But I still have ten more chapters to go.
....................

Someone whom I dear so much called me out of blue. It started with a hot gossip about other people and ended up with more gossips about each other. Oh, love is weird. But I love you hehehe. 
......................

"I don't even know how to cope with all the scars in my heart,
how will I be able to deal with any of yours?"
-Choi Young Do, The Heirs


: 20th January 2016.
: 11.43 p.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: Dear, I think we both have trust issues. How can we cope with this?