Where are you? Do you know my heart? [Hello Goodbye, Hyorin]
"We are nothing but a paradox;
both our thoughts and actions contradict most of the times."
..................
- I was supposed to start my journey around 2.30 p.m, however, I overslept. I woke up around 2 p.m.
- Throughout the journey to Kota Bharu, it was raining.
- I used the second road and it was a good decision.
- I forgot how to go to Tesco. I decided to follow a bus and reached Tesco in no time. Alhamdulillah.
- There were a lot of cars near Tesco. Thank God I managed to get a parking lot.
- My dear friend and I bought a pair of baju kurung each. It was definitely affordable and cute; worth both our time and money.
- We watched a horror (?) drama series on TV. I ended up watching videos of a cute namja before sleep.
- The breakfast was so limited. We had to eat another meal in KB Mall.
- She bought two cute minion cups as the wedding gift for the groom and bride.
- The traffic jam was so bad. So did my mood. In fact, my mood was worse than the traffic jam.
- The road was so narrow. I felt suffocated.
- The groom was happy to see my dear friend; his old classmate. They talked of old times for such a brief moment. Such interaction melted my anger away.
- We rushed to the bus station. Thank God I still remember the way.
- We managed to arrive there in the nick of time.
- I had to go through the same traffic jam, alone.
- Listening to old songs made me think a lot.
- Reached around 5 p.m. and the first thing I did was to check the food in the fridge.
- I cooked chicken soup for the soul. Eh, chicken soup only.
- I continued to watch Episode 13 of You Who Came from the Star. Kim Soo Hyun was such a complicated human being, opps, my bad. A complicated alien.
- I had to be brutally, and bluntly honest.
- I called my dearest friend just to hear her voice. May Allah bless you, dear beautiful soul.
- Now I have to sort out my thoughts by writing everything down.
.....................
"If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone.
I'm tired."
....................
Somebody asked me yesterday if I'm looking for love,
I said no, I'm looking for happiness....
but I want love to find me.
: 24th January 2016.
: 12.45 a.m.
: Jeli, Kelantan.
: I want to stop thinking about this type of thing.