Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Bad habit.

Mode: Lazy and bored.


My very very very bad habit is; being lazy.
My very very bad habit is; wasting time.
My very bad habit is; procrastinate.
My bad habit is; disturb others even when I myself have work to do.

Huh (sigh). Very bad indeed!

For those who are burdened by my bad habits, especially Miss Penggemar Susu (not her real name), I am very sorry. But, if you are not you, I guess I won't disturb you. I love wasting my time with you (oh no, another bad habit here), hanging around and disturb you (opps, bad habit again). If there will be times that you feel I am annoyingly disturbing you, please tell me. Hehehe (big grin with puffy eyes).

And oh, since all those habits mentioned are bad, I believe I must do something to reduce or curb it, right?
In order to change your life, you yourself must change first.
God Willing, I will try to reduce my level of laziness even though it is easier said than done.
You can just laugh at me since I am always lazy, but hey, at least I'm trying.
How about you?


"God helps those who help themselves."




: 12th May 2010.
: I am actually struggling with an assignment now. 
Yeah, thanks to all my bad habits I have only two days more to complete a 1500 words essay. Heh.