For a person who loves words so much, I am being completely helplessly stupid. I couldn't find the right word when I needed it the most. Instead of saying anything, I was being so stupidly silent. I just don't know why, but recently, I always make lots and lots of mistakes. I really just couldn't think straight and often, I had a lot of things running through my head at one time. It's sickening and frightening as well. And due to that, I had hurt my friends, literally and figuratively. I'm so sorry for hurting any of you. I really am. In fact, an arrow called 'guilty' had just pierced through my heart the moment I caused you trouble and pain. I'm so sorry. And I'm very sorry for not being able to say it to you because if I do, I think my tears will roll down my cheek first before I manage to say anything. I guess it is true that apart from 'I love you', 'Sorry' seems to be the hardest word. And today, I find that it becomes even harder when it involves the persons you care the most. I'm sorry.
You know what, I guess sorry seems to be the hardest word
because I care about you or in other words; I love you.
because I care about you or in other words; I love you.
