Sunday, 23 May 2010

Hot?

It's beautifully sunny outside.
The sun is shining brightly and the sky is radiantly bright.
However, in this little room of mine, it is extremely hot.
No matter how I tried to do the most least-energy-burning-activities throughout this day, I can still feel the heat.
Argh, I just can't get rid of this boiling heat from my body.
So hot!
So hot until I am deeply sure that I can defrost a whole chicken even quicker than putting it in the kitchen sink for hours.
Seriously!

Oh God, I know I shouldn't grumble over this beautiful and great weather that most people would always pray for, but I hope, really hope that at least my room will not be this hot.
Please, I pray You.
And please, if this because of the sins that I've done, please forgive me.
I repent.
Please let me humbly sit under Your shade of blessings and forgiveness.


By the way, I came across this cute video clip. I just love the video clip! I love the shots, the colours and the place; Malacca! 



: 22nd May 2010.
: I will do anything to get my room cooler than this. Any suggestion?