Recently, it is always raining. Gloomy days, cloudy sky, cold air.
A perfect reason to snuggle under the duvet or even hug others. (Hehe)
For me, rainy days remind me of those days.
The days where I wished I could turn back the time.
Turn back to the places I wished I could be,
and meet those persons that I have been missing dearly.
Unfortunately, I could not find the rewind button.
I just couldn't find it.
And I will never find it.
Time will always pass us by. It will never come back.
Honestly, deep in my heart, there is a scar which I think I could never even manage to heal.
However, after skype-ing with my dear friend, Miss Peminat Korea (not her real name), I finally find a way to say my thanks to my belated friend.
Thanks dear, and thank you Allah.
Now I knew that even if I can't thank him for everything he had done to me, I can always pray for him.
Showing gratitude doesn't mean that we need to always say thanks or give presents, for a change, why don't we pray for their well-being and happiness?
Prayers are even better, don't you think so?
I really believe in the power of prayer.
Doesn't He always listen to every prayer of us?
Therefore, this time, I believe He will also hear mine.
Perpisahan itu luka. Pertemuan di syurga itu ubatnya.
: 13th May 2010.
: I am very happy today.
Apart from today is my beloved's birthday, I found that the smell of today's rain is nicer.
Thank God I did get out from my house.
If not, I wouldn't know how nice the smell is!
Apart from today is my beloved's birthday, I found that the smell of today's rain is nicer.
Thank God I did get out from my house.
If not, I wouldn't know how nice the smell is!