I never know that every prayer that I recite is being granted by Allah in His very own way.
Yes, in His own way; which means that not all the things that I want will be done the exact way that I want, but rather, it will be done in the way that He knows will be the best for me.
Yes, He knows. Only Allah knows what is the best for me.
"On no soul does God place a burden greater than it can bear." [Al-Baqarah 2: 286]
I still remember how I used to pray for patience and strong will but all that He gave was all those trials and hard times that I never even asked for.
I never even believed that He had fulfilled my wish but as time goes by, I finally realised that after going through all those trials and hard times, I become who I wish and pray for.
He had given me what I wanted!
Well, I might not be that strong, but indeed I am stronger than I was before.
Through trials and hard times, He teaches me.
Through tears and pain, I learnt from Him.
Thank You Allah.
You didn't give me what I wanted, but instead You gave me what I needed.
Without a doubt, You had granted my prayer.
"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calls on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe in Me: that they may walk in the right way." [Al-Baqarah 2: 186]
: 10th May 2010.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: No smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through the tears. La Tahzan!