Thursday, 6 May 2010

An unexpected farewell.

...Farewell is painful.I just knew how painful it is.


Oh Allah, if I knew that day was the last day I would ever meet him, I would do everything that I wish to do now. Losing someone makes you realise a lot of things, isn't it? What more if that someone is lost forever. Oh Allah, how I wish I had one more time even just an hour. But I knew it is too late. Just too late.And it hurts. It does.


Oh Allah, for all the things I haven't say and do, please, please tell him for me. Oh Allah, even though it was just a short period of time, I am indeed thankful for being able to have him in my life. Bless him for who he is. May he is placed among those whom You dear.Al-Fatihah.



Dear friend, I will always remember you. Thank you for everything. I never had the chance to say this to you but indeed I am blessed knowing you. Thank you. 



By the way, I just want to let you know that,
clouds remind me of you.