Monday, 29 March 2010

Don't worry.



Don't worry.
I don't mind.
Besides, I'm very glad to do so.
At least, I can be of help to you.
And at least, the heavy load won't be that heavy anymore.
I will try my best to do everything that I can to help decreasing it, even a bit.
Perhaps it never does, but please, don't feel that way.
It's never been a burden at all, never,
because for me,
it's actually the other way around.
Thanks for letting me to be there.
Just don't worry.
Everything's going to be fine.
We both know that it won't be raining forever.
There will be the day when the sun will shine bright,
and you will see that a beautiful rainbow is smiling at you.
On that day, let us find the end of the rainbow together.
They say that there is a pot of gold at each end of the rainbow.
Promise me, you'll take one,
and I will take the other one.
We will definitely be the richest persons on earth for sure!
So, don't worry.
Until that day comes,
let me hold your hands,
even just for a while.
....




This song is for you. Just please don't kill me after you listen to it. 
I know I should fine a better one but I find that this song is really, erm, annoyingly cute. 
Hahahaha. Please don't kill me.




: 28th March 2010.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: It's Daylight Saving again, guys! And it made my day a beautiful mess. 
I just lost an hour, and as a result I lost my mind. Haha
I was blurred most of the time today. 
To all my friends, I'm deeply sorry for being so. 
It just an hour, yeah, it just an hour. 
I should keep reminding myself that.