Thursday, 25 March 2010

The melancholy of the melody.



I am indeed a very lucky person.
God blesses me with talented and wonderful friends.
Those who never stop wrapping me with their warmth and love.
Those who never ever stop filling me with their smiles and happiness.
And those who share the sweet melody that they sang in their heart.

I am deeply blessed.
I really am.

The melody makes me wander off to the places that I long to,
reminds me of the people that I lost touch,
and brings the feeling of both melancholy and happiness that I search deep in my heart.

Thank you for bringing all those feelings and emotion back.
I might not be able to feel the same anymore,
but you have successfully remind me on how did it feel back then.


This melancholic melody in my heart reminds me of this song: 



: 25th March 2010.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: You remind me of all that. 
I know I should not feel that way, but no matter what you do, you just remind me of those days. 
And no matter how melancholic the feeling is, I never want to stop feeling so.