Monday, 1 March 2010

I miss you guys, really.

...
I really miss my school days. Oh, what a nostalgia!


Time flies quite fast isn't it?
Really, as I count back all the minutes and seconds that passed by, I couldn't believe myself that I've already grown up!
I couldn't believe myself how I have changed for these past few years.

Looking back at my old pictures with my school mates, I never stopped laughing.
Laughing at how innocent we looked,
laughing at all the stupid things that we had done,
laughing at all the ambitious and illogical dreams that we had,
laughing at all the happy, funny and embarassing moment that we had,
but,
looking back at my friends' faces, my heart never stopped aching.
I'm sad thinking about how distance makes us all apart,
I'm sad thinking about how different all of us now,
I'm sad thinking about how the memories of our happy and sad moments had slowly fading as time goes by.
I couldn't stop feeling sad thinking that the big tree that we used to held our daily 'picnic' (well, we didn't quite like rushing to the canteen, did we?) might be chopped down one day.
I couldn't stop feeling hurt thinking that I can't be there with you everytime you face problems like I used to before.
And I, I couldn't stop feeling sad, sad for not being able to hug you when you are sad.

You know, I never ever stop wishing that you would be here with me,
doing that 'neko dance', laughing at our stupid jokes, giggling over our so-called secrets and crushs,
waiting and complaining over the late bus, competing with each other over the latest news in comics and anime world, copying each other's homework and hugging each other everytime one of us is feeling down.
I never stop wishing that you would be here,
Really! You know why?
Because I miss you.

But, no matter how much I miss you, I know, deep in your heart, you miss me too.
How do I know?
We are friends, aren't we?

I hope, really really hope, that one fine day, all of us can be together again under that big tree.
Even for a while, I really hope we can meet again.
Because, I really want to hug you again.
You see, I really miss your warm hug, and your sincere smile.
That's why, no matter how much you have changed,
I really hope that your hug and smile will still remain the same.



[Oh God, please take a good care of all my friends, no matter where they are. I just want them to always be strong no matter what.]


: 1st March 2010.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: An unexpected call from one of my old classmates really touched my heart. 
I was so hurt for not being able to hug her when she had problems. 
Miss Peminat Kindaichi, be strong!