For these past few days, I spent almost all my leisure time doing nothing but reading.
I was an avid reader before, but as time goes by, my passion towards reading is decreasing little by little. Until to the extent that I did not even touch a single book at all.
Only after one incident, I realised that I must continue reading.
Well, put aside reading manga (Japanese comics). I don't really consider reading manga as a real reading here. (Because I actually spend my every one hour reading manga everyday! Haha)I have read a couple of books now, and I am really happy doing so.
Because books are the best companions that I have right now. They often have the right words that I always search for. They always have the power to help me escape from this wild world. They never stop providing all the essence of knowledge and inspiration that I need. They are the best!
Besides, isn't reading the first thing that God urges us to?
"Bacalah dengan nama Tuhanmu yang menciptakan. Yang menciptakan manusia dari segumpal darah." [Al-Alaq: 1-2]
: 24th March 2010.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I miss my books back there in my little room in Malaysia.
Those are the books that cannot be replaced by any other books that I have in my hands now.
Those are the books that cannot be replaced by any other books that I have in my hands now.
