Treat others like you want others to treat you.
A common saying that almost all of us know about it, or at least heard of it.
Well, easy said than done right?
Most of us practise this saying in their life, hoping that others will also practise the same as well.
But, in reality, not all are practising the same principle.
They might not treat us like how we treat them.
We might be good towards them, but we can't guarantee that they will do the same towards us.
They are they, and we are we.
That makes all the difference.
I don't like others to break their promises with me,
but somehow, I had also broken a few promises before.
I hate it when others are being selfish and self-centred,
but when I think again, I had also been a selfish person myself.
I don't like others to be cold towards me without telling me why,
but when I reflect, I found that I had also given a cold shoulder to others before.
Things that I don't like others to do it to me, I myself had done it to others.
That's why people keep doing the things that we don't others to do to us.
It's because we ourselves do the same things to them.
Fair enough right?
So, this saying is actually not as easy as we think it is.
Yup, like I mentioned before, easy said than done.
But, hey, no matter how difficult it is, it is not impossible to do.
Let us begin to treat others nicely from now on.
If we don't want others to treat us like that, we must not treat them the same way.
Well, it doesn't matter whether they treat us well in return,
because the most important thing is,
we had treated them well.
Even if others don't see it, as long as deep in our heart we know that we had tried our best to treat them well, it is more than enough.
As long as in God's eyes, we had done our best.
He knows and He will reward us according to our deeds.
Isn't God's reward is the best reward ever?
(Be good towards others!)
"Sesungguhnya di bumi Allah ini terdapat bejana-bejana, iaitu hati-hati (hambaNya). Yang paling disayangiNya ialah yang paling lembut, paling jernih, paling teguh. Yang paling teguh berpegang kepada agama, yang paling jernih dalam keyakinannya dan paling lembut kepada sahabatnya." [Sabda Nabi S.A.W]
: 20th March 2010.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I received two bowls of delicious food by my friends today.
I'm so touched, seriously! Thanks! May Allah bless you guys.
I'm proud having you guys as my friends. Thank you Allah.
I'm so touched, seriously! Thanks! May Allah bless you guys.
I'm proud having you guys as my friends. Thank you Allah.
