...
Just a little while more before I can talk to you.
I have hold myself back from talking to you for these past few weeks.
Well, maybe you thought I was too busy to even ring you.
But actually, I myself who purposely did not even make any effort.
I'm waiting for the right time to call you.
I'm waiting for the right day to talk to you.
I just want to talk to you non-stop...
tomorrow.
Yes, tomorrow.
Yes, tomorrow.
Why tomorrow?
Because tomorrow, the SPM result is finally out.
Because tomorrow is the red day for all of us.
Because tomorrow, my brother will receive his result.
That's why I choose tomorrow.
Not because I have forgotten all of you.
It's because I care so much about all of you.
You don't know how much I miss you.
Please wait, tomorrow I will definitely call.
I will, insyaAllah.
Until then, please pray for me.
Mak, Abah, please pray for all of us.
Mak, Abah, please pray for all of us.
: 10th March 2010.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: It's so cold and hot at the same time recently.
I just miss Malaysia's weather so much.
On top of that, I miss my family so damn much.
I just miss Malaysia's weather so much.
On top of that, I miss my family so damn much.