A mistake.
Just a simple mistake,
enough to ruin everything.
Yes, it is a mistake.
No other explanation suits the most.
I know you are hurt.
Because I just couldn't see your smile anymore.
Because I just couldn't see your smile anymore.
You see, no matter how much smiles I put on my face,
I am also as hurt as you.
I am also as hurt as you.
We both are.
Even we are not that close to share this hurt and pain,
I just want you to know
that deep in my heart,
how I wish you are not hurt.
Let it be just me.
At least I can see your smiling face again.
At least I can see your smiling face again.
Well, to forgive and forget is not what everyone can do.
But if they can't, why can't we?
Let this be a lesson.
Our lesson.
So, let us leave everything to Him and smile.
It won't be that lonely and deppressing if we smile together, right?
So, let us leave everything to Him and smile.
It won't be that lonely and deppressing if we smile together, right?
" Gomennasai. Sorry. I'm really sorry."
: 12th March 2010.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Somehow, my brain was and is still completely blank
and my room seemed to be a little bit smaller when I entered it this morning.
Is it because of the lighting or is it just my imagination?
and my room seemed to be a little bit smaller when I entered it this morning.
Is it because of the lighting or is it just my imagination?
