Thursday, 4 February 2010

Boredom sucks.

...


Boredom sucks.
Indeed it does.
To a great extend, it can 'kill' oneself, if one doesn't know how to manage the time.
Hassan Al-Banna once said, "One's responsibility is more than the amount of time one has."
If one realises the underlying meaning beyond this sentence, one will know that one has so little time to laze around and complains that life is so boring.
Time is gold. In fact, it is far more expensive than gold itself.
Value your time.
Time passes. It never stops, and it will never turn back.
Like what Saidina Ali r.a once said, "Time is like a sword. If you don't slice it, it will slice you!"
Well said.
And I'm trying my best to not let it slice me.
Well, easy said than done, isn't it? But, at least I'm trying.
How about you?


: 03rd February 2010.
: 11.58 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I'm doing the transcription that my lecturer asked me to. 
To listen attentively and jot down every single word 
that you listen on a piece of paper is not as easy as you can imagine. 
A lot of concentration is needed! 
Honestly, I'm so amazed with those 'perawi hadis' who can remember 
and memorise all the hadiths by Prophet Muhammad without any errors. 
May Allah bless all of you.