Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Truth hurts,lies worse.



.....
They say, sometimes
things are better left unsaid,
because it might be hurtful to say it.
But, can't you see?
No matter how hurtful and painful the truth is,
lies are even worse.

Because, it's too painful.
Just too painful.

You see, for all these while,
I thought I was in the middle of a beautiful meadow.
Thank to Him,
I finally realised that,
I was actually in a mist, created by you.

Thank God.
He is the One who shows me the truth.
And He is the One who guides me through it all.
Thank God.

If not, I would have probably been left alone in this damp mist,
struggling and struggling
in suffocation.

Thank God.
At least, I can see things clearly,
and at least I can breathe easily.
Indeed, it is not easy, but at least I'm free.



[Feeling alone? Nah, you shouldn't feel that way. 
Because, He is always with you! Don't you ever forget that!]




: 23rd February 2010.
: 02.55a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Wow, I just realised that I have been watching this wonderful drama for quite a while. 
The main actor is so damn talented and the storyline is shockingly interesting! 
I can't wait for the ending. Haha, yeah, I know I am very impatient, 
but if you have watched it with me, you'll be too.