Friday, 19 February 2010

Hey, I'm only human.

.......
.........
............


For these past few days, I've been having my worst mental breakdown.
Maybe because of the tiredness that I feel and the pain that I have to endure as each day passes by.

I have tried my best to think positive,
to be patient and stay strong,
to remain calm and not say anything,
to think of good reasons why you did that,
to just let you realise what you have make me feel even if it takes time.
But, no matter what, as days passed by,
I just can't stand this tiredness, this frustration, and this pain.

Hey, I'm only human.
That's why I'm not that strong,
that's why I'm easily triggered by all of that,
that's why I'm not perfect.

And I know you are too.
And I forgive you.
All that I ask from you is for you to change,
and stop taking me for granted.
That's all.
Nothing more, nothing less.



: 19th February 2010.
: 02.50p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I'm trying to change myself, just for you. And I hope you too. 
Because I really believe in second chance. 
But, I also want you to always remember that my patience has its own limitation.
So please, don't let my patience die out.