Happy Birthday, my dear mismatched eyes!
Although today is your special day, I can't help feeling a little bit miserable.
I don't why, but I guess the thought of you and your hyungs
in the middle of those problems makes me feel this way.
in the middle of those problems makes me feel this way.
And I guess, the frustration and tiredness that I have right now
because of something stupid also make me this sober.
I heard you are away dear.
Don't overwork yourself, okay?
Please have a good rest and get a peace of mind wherever you are.
Don't overwork yourself, okay?
Please have a good rest and get a peace of mind wherever you are.
You know, problems are there to make us stronger, so be strong!
No matter what path you are taking, I will surely support you dear.
Please don't doubt it.
And dear, please don't forget to eat okay?
"When rain falls, I'll be the umbrella that covers you.
When the wind blows, I'll be the wall that shields you"
: 18th February 2010.
: 00.30 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I miss your smiles, seriously.
Please don't let it fade away dear. I need it. I really really need it.
Just stay the way you are dear. Until you come back, I'll wait for you.
