Monday, 15 February 2010

I write this for the sake of writing.

...

First of all, I want to wish all my Chinese friends, Happy Chinese New Year! 
Let this year be a better one than last year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!



Alright, back to the topic.
I write this for the sake of writing?
LAME.
What a lame excuse isn't it?
Write this for the sake of writing something?
Totally lame!

But hey, this reminds me of something.
Reminds me of the exact feeling when I wrote for my assignment years ago (or maybe months ago?).
Have you ever felt the same?
Writing your assignment just for the sake of writing it and submitting it on time so that you will at least get good (or maybe satisfactory) marks rather than nothing?
You write it because you have to not because you want to.
Totally lame, isn't it?
You spent almost all your precious hours writing on something, focusing on something and analysing on something, which later on you would end up forget all about it right after you submitted it.
You wrote for nothing.
You gain nothing.
Doing everything for nothing!
If you ask me, I don't even know what did I write for my last assignment.
Arghhh! Then what's the point of writing? I never learn anything! Arghhh!
( WARNING: Mentally disturbed now)

Lame, what a lame and what a fool!
And yet, I am among those fools.
Haishh, I think I will continue being one if I continue writing this.
I don't exactly know what's the point of writing this, but I really want to write something!
I need to stop before I make myself more foolish than ever.

By the way, a good writer is the one who write good things.
No need to tell me, I know I'm not.




: 15th February 2010.
: 12.55 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Tonight is very cold. They say now is almost spring, but why is it still as cold as before? 
The spring's wind is sure chilly! By the way, I have lots of assignments to write. 
Let's pray that I will learn something this time. Haha.