Wednesday, 10 February 2010

I'm mad! Really!


...

I'm totally mad!
Extremely mad!
Mad! Mad! Mad!
Argh! I really2 mad!
Never in my whole life I want to hit someone so badly as I am now.
Oh God, I really want to punch someone's face right now!
Oh God, please give me a chance to slap someone's face, please..
Please before I hit myself even harder.
Please...

Now, I can't really see what I'm writing.
I guess there's something in my eyes.
No matter how hard I try to rub it off, it just won't stop.
Argh, why won't you stop?!

Oh no, my perfect sky is torn now.
Well, it's been a cloudy day since this morning.
And, and I guess now it's the right time for it to rain.
Isn't it?

Oh my, it's raining heavily now.
Please, someone, please, can someone lend me their umbrella?
It's getting cold now.
Please...

Please...please
before I'm getting cold.
You know, I can't stand forever in cold.


[God only tests those who can bear it. He's testing me now. Please be strong! I know I can bear it!]


: 09th February 2010.
: 04.49 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I'm listening to songs now and I'm trying hard to make myself deaf by putting on the highest volume. 
I just want to be alone for a while, please let me be before I do something stupid. To you.