Tuesday, 2 February 2010

That dream.

...
When I was young, I often had this dream.
In that dream, I was running from something.
Something which I did not even know what it is, but I knew I must run away from it.
So, in that deserted town, I ran and ran.
I shouted for help but nobody ever answered me.
There was no glimpse of any human being.
I was helplessly hopeless. I couldn't find the way out.

With tears running down my cheek, I continue ran and ran.
Ran and ran.
Until a hand grabbed me from out of nowhere.
It was a hand of a boy in white T-shirt.
He was the same boy who appeared to rescue me in that dream.
It would always be him.
But I couldn't recall his face.
I did not even know who he was.
All I knew was, he was the one who held my hand and led me to a safer place.
And all I remembered was, his sincere smile.
....
It was long ago, and I never had that dream for quite a time now.
I completely forgot about him.
Until, until I saw the same smile as him.
Could it be that he was him?
The one in my dream?
Or is it just a mere coincidence?



[ Jodoh itu rahsia Nya. Percaya dan yakin pada janji Nya! A pious woman is for a pious man. Be patient, someone is made for you somewhere. He knows. ]



: 1st February 2010.
: 11.18p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Eh, now is already February? How time flies.
 I wonder whether all these while I've been spending my time wisely.
 I hope I did. If not, I don't know how to answer Him when He asks one day.