Sunday, 31 January 2010

More than just a movie.

....
I've been watching quite a number of movies for these past few days.
Looked like I was too free and had nothing to do than spending my leisure time watching movies, eh?
Yes, you got it right!
But hey, I did not simply watch and enjoy myself with it.
In fact, almost all of the movies that I watched convey a very deep and meaningful message.
The themes of hope, courage, humanity, dignity, love and friendship are conveyed behind every conflict, plot, action, dialogue throughout the movies.
These movies are not just the movies to entertain, but rather, they are the kind of movies which educate us to think.
If you think you are the most troubled person in the world, think again.
These movies show you that in this small world we live in, there are a lot of people who face a lot of problems, perhaps more difficult problems than you.
So, be grateful.
Treasure your life and cherish every moment.
You live only once. Value it and don't live in regret.
Remember, there will be a day when God will ask you,
 "What have you done with your life?"



( Oh God, he is so sweet. I really like guys who appreciate their mother and express their love like him. Syurga di bawah tapak kaki ibu, kan? So, don't be stingy in showing your love to your mother! )



Click this link for the song which he sang for his mother=> 




: 31st January 2010.
: 03.09 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Tomorrow I'm going out to buy things (food especially) for myself. 
But I just don't know what to buy. Sigh. Poor self-management! 
By the way, the songs in 'Talentime' really stuck in my head now. 
Awesome and yet very touching!