....
I have been thinking all these while, why is this happening to me?
Why it did not happen as what I wished for?
And why I did not get all the good things like others?
Why? Oh God, why?
I have been blaming it all on my ill fate, on myself and on so many things that I could lay my blame on. (which I should not do!)
Until...
until I talked to my friend, Mr Duh Kekwat. (not his real name)
He told me about how difficult life has been back in his place; Canterburry.
He also told me about how he and his friends have to face people with racist remarks and prejudice back there.
Upon hearing it from him, I was really taken aback.
I never know how would I feel if I were in their place.
I never know how would I response if I were in their situation.
Perhaps, if I were them, I won't grumble on such tiny problems I had to face now.
I won't be ungrateful for being given this kind of life.
And, I won't be so ungrateful for what God has planned for me!
Oh God, please forgive me.
Please forgive me for the ungrateful me.
I know I should be grateful for everything that You have given me.Thank You Allah, Thank You for everything!
"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe in Me: that they may walk in the right way." ( Al-Baqarah: 186)
: 24th January 2010.
: 05.03 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Everything happens for a reason.
So, in whatever you do, if you are about to fall down,
don't forget to stretch out your hand and reach out for me.
God Willing, I will try my best to lift you up.
But alas, don't you ever forget Him.
He is indeed the first one you must turn to.
So, in whatever you do, if you are about to fall down,
don't forget to stretch out your hand and reach out for me.
God Willing, I will try my best to lift you up.
But alas, don't you ever forget Him.
He is indeed the first one you must turn to.
__THISRES__62815.jpg)