Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Out of blue, I miss you.



Out of blue, I miss you.
Do you still remember all the time we spent together?
Can you still recall the fun and excitement we both had back then?
Gundam Seed? Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu? Naruto?
And do you still remember the promise that we hold back then?
The promise that on one fine day we will cycle together again?
Like what we used to do when we were young?
Well, let us both pray for that one fine day to arrive.
I still remember you see.


P/S: By the way, on that day, don't forget to bring me new anime CDs yeah?


[This link really reminds me of you. On that day, lets cycle together like this!


: 26th January 2010.
: 12.50 a.m.
: Plymouth,U.K.
: Hey, do you still cycle now? Don't tell me you don't cycle anymore. It's very healthy to cycle you see. 
Don't just drive your car, do cycle once in a while, will you? 
Because, the next time we meet, I want to have a bicycle race with you!