......
There are times when the problem is too difficult to handle,
and running away seems to be the best solution to make.
But isn't running away from that problem is the most idiot solution you can ever make?
You don't solve it by avoiding it.
You are just hiding from it.
Can't you see?
Can't you see?
No matter how long you hide, there will be the day you have to face it.
There will be the day when you can no longer run away from it.
There will be the day when you can no longer run away from it.
So, instead of running away, why don't you face it?
Face it, and let your heart be at peace.
At least, you won't carry the same pain anymore.
At least, you won't carry the same pain anymore.
: 21st January 2010.
: 10.36 p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I'm totally indulged in this 'Full Metal Alchemist' manga.
Their pain is too unbearable for me to continue reading,
but I guess, there is no turning back.
I have to continue. Even it causes me a lot of pain.
Their pain is too unbearable for me to continue reading,
but I guess, there is no turning back.
I have to continue. Even it causes me a lot of pain.
