"Humankind cannot gain anything without giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
This is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."
(Full Metal Alchemist Manga by Hiromu Arakawa)
Just click on this link to read the manga => http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/
For the past few days, I've been so occupied with this manga (manga is a Japanese word for comics). It is one of my favourite mangas and I think I will never get bored reading it. Fuhhhh, what a confession. What an obsession! Well, the real thing is, I'm more addicted to manga than anime.
But seriously, this manga is very different compared to other mangas that I've ever read in my whole life.
OK, except the fact that it is set in a fictional world, this manga is full of adventure and unexpected 'turn-outs'. Plus, with the themes of sacrifice, brotherhood and humanity, this manga is totally a superb one! Really! ( Maaf, ter'excited' sekejap. Haha)
I always become so frustrated with certain people who do not accept reading manga as something beneficial. For me, reading this kind of manga really 'boost' my spirit and it does make my day lively. Arggghhh stop saying reading manga is a waste of time! You just don't know the benefits of it because you never read it! ( Adeh, ter'emo' laa pulak, ahha ) The thing is, if you know how to make it beneficial, even unbeneficial things or activities will become beneficial eventually. It depends on how you manage it.
Well, this is one of my favourite scenes in this manga. You'll know why I love it!
(Sangat-sangat memberi kesan kan? The impact of his words is so huge on me. I promise I will try my best to stand up and move forward everytime I face difficulties! Ganbatte!! )
:10th January 2010.
:Plymouth, UK.
:Today is a very enjoyable day.
My friends and I had an amusing time playing netball together!
Majulah sukan untuk negara! Yeahhh! :)

