If only you are able to choose a different path than you take now, will you choose that path?
Will you be perfectly sure and confident that the choice which you are about to make is better?
Will you be contented with your new life? Far more contented than the life you already have now?
If only you are given such opportunity, will you be extremely sure that your future will be better as well?
Will you?
Nobody can assure it. Even you. Even me.
I cannot assure that. You cannot assure that.
Nobody cannot assure that.
After a long pause, I suddenly realise.
God has planned everything.
You just need to trust Him.
"Barangkali kamu membenci sesuatu perkara padahal ianya baik untuk kamu, dan barangkali kamu menyukai sesuatu perkara padahal ianya buruk untuk kamu. Sesungguhnya Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui."( Surah Al-Baqarah: 216 )
: 13th January 2010.
: 11.08p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I had a great dinner, and a long great talk which finally made me realise; I should be thankful.
Thank You Allah. Thank You for everything.
Thank You Allah. Thank You for everything.