
I miss my family, my friends, my cats, my manga(s) and Malaysia on the whole! REALLY. I really2 miss all of them. And now, after about three months here in United Kingdom, I know how absence makes heart grow fonder. No matter where they are, I pray hard so that Allah will always hold them in His hand.
I hope you guys are doing fine right now. :)
For those who are with their beloved ones right now, DO, do value them while they are still there with you. Because, when they are no longer there by your side, you will know how painful it is to be missing them. But alas, no matter how lonely you feel, Allah is always there with you. Just remember that! :)
[ P/S: I want to thank my friend for dedicating a wonderful song by Maher Zain to me.
Thanks so much. I did ignore the word 'wife' like what you asked me to.
Thanks. You never know how it made my day.]
Just click on this link for the song; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Uf-X9luhw
:7th January 2010.
:08.48 pm.
:Plymouth,UK.
:Not so cold as it is not snowing today.
I still can see Abu Bakar, the snowman from my window
and now I'm drinking ASDA chocolate flavoured milk. :)
I still can see Abu Bakar, the snowman from my window
and now I'm drinking ASDA chocolate flavoured milk. :)