"Trying your best to do something is by itself a talent" ( Alphonse Elric, Full Metal Alchemist Manga Chapter 9)
............................................................
Rasulullah pernah bersabda:
"Bahawasanya Allah Taala suka apabila seseorang dari kamu membuat sesuatu kerja, dia memperelokkan kerjanya."
So, do your best in everything you do!
Make an effort, do your best, pray hard and don't forget to put all your hope and trust to Allah Almighty.
InsyaAllah, God Willing, everything will turn out well! :)
:11th January 2010.
:02.02 a.m.
:Plymouth, UK.
: I'm still reading 'Full Metal Alchemist' manga and suddenly I remember about an assignment
which I need to submit a few days more...?
Oh my God, I need to make an effort now.
An effort at least, before it's too late.
which I need to submit a few days more...?
Oh my God, I need to make an effort now.
An effort at least, before it's too late.
