A call from a friend can mean anything to an individual.
When one is sick, a call can make one feel better.
When one is sad, a call can make one happy.
However, when one is busy, a call will definitely make one feel disturbed.
See. A call means a lot of things, depending on the situation.
So, before you make any call, think first.
Is it the right time to make that call?
Think first.
There is no harm in thinking, right?
So, before you make any call, think first.
Is it the right time to make that call?
Think first.
There is no harm in thinking, right?
[P/S: Sorry, I know I'm craping but I need to write something. I just can't sleep. Sigh.]
: 19th January 2010.
: 02.53 a.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Actually, I'm waiting for a call that never came. I'm tired now.
Should I wait a little longer?
Should I wait a little longer?