....
Some people like to say whatever they want to say,
while some prefer to keep things within themselves.
while some prefer to keep things within themselves.
Honestly, I always envy those who can say things out, express their feelings
and share what they thought without any hesitation.
Because I, I am one of those who keeps things by myself.
I can't simply say what I want to say, I don't have the guts to express what I feel and I,
I will share things ONLY with those who are close to me.
I will share things ONLY with those who are close to me.
Sentences like; "I like your smile, I enjoy being with you, I am grateful knowing you and Thank you for everything" are hard for me to say it aloud for you, but,
but I really want you to know,
that I really want to say all these to you...
one day.
But,
but I just can't.
Instead, I try my best to show it to you rather than saying it.
Now, I'm looking at you.
Can't you see?
[An inspiration from this picture. Suddenly I feel like wanting to be in Detective Conan series. At least Shinichi Kudo will always be by my side! Haha, ridiculous!]
[P/S: Don't ever hesitate to express your love towards your family and friends. If you don't tell them, how on earth will they know about it? (Well, it's hard for me but at least I'm trying) ]
: 26th January 2010.
: 10.28p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: I'm downloading something. Waiting surely causes a lot of pain isn't it?
I wonder, is it worthwhile for me to keep on waiting?
Because, you know, I can't wait forever. Argh! Cepatlah sikit download!
I wonder, is it worthwhile for me to keep on waiting?
Because, you know, I can't wait forever. Argh! Cepatlah sikit download!
