Friday, 15 January 2010

Porridge~



P.O.R.R.I.D.G.E~

Just one word that seems to collocate with it, PORRIDGE = SICK PERSON.

Personally, to make a porridge for a sick person is not an easy task, especially when you never even bother to make one for any sick person in your life before.

Well, Miss Penggemar Buah Oren (not her real name) and I had a problem to make a suitable and yet healthy porridge (which means; with a lot of vegetables and no oil or something like black pepper..? Haha ) for our sick housemate, Miss Penggemar Susu (not her real name also). Miss Penggemar Susu is apparently having difficulties in swallowing food as she keeps vomitting everytime she eats. Pity her. Miss Penggemar Buah Oren and I just cannot stand seeing her like that.

So, since we are good housemates ( chewwah ), we tried to cook her a nice and healthy porridge so that she can at least eat something and gain some energy.

Alhamdulillah, praise be upon God, we were so relieved when she managed to eat it. She even finished it all! Oh my, how happy we were seeing her like that! Thank God. We really pray hard that she will get well soon. Miss Penggemar Susu, be strong!

Seeing sick person like that makes me realise something. We, human, will appreciate our health ONLY when we fall sick.
So, take a good care of yourself and be grateful for being healthy today! It's not fun to be sick you know.






: 14th January 2010.
: 08.06p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Today is one of my sisters' birthday. 
I promised to call her but since I had a class, I couldn't call her.
 I hope she had a great day today. 
I just want her to know that no matter what, I love her.