Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Tired? If you are tired, others are too.


.....

Tired?
It's just normal to be tired.
Everyone feels it.
Not only you.

You will find that it is tiring when you have so much work to do at one time.
But nothing is more tiring than having to cope with others' feelings 
and at the same time managing your work in such little amount of time.

You yourself have no more room to breath, 
but you have to make other rooms available for others to do what they want to do.
It's indeed much more tiring than you can ever imagine! 

Really, I have seen and met such people who had these difficulties and dilemmas.
And I could see how weary they looked like, and how tired they felt at that moment.
Coping with work is one thing.
Coping with others' feelings is another thing.

To satisfy others is not easy.
To satisfy all is not possible.

From far, I pray that these people will be rewarded by God for all their hard work and effort.
Their job is not easy.
Try to be in their shoes and you will know.
You see, even by watching them doing their work from far, I can still feel the burden.
What more if I'm in their shoes?
What more if I'm one of them?
I guess if that happens, maybe I will just throw the shoes away.

But hey, thank God they are not like me.



For those people who faced such dilemma and who are tired as well, stay strong!
I pray hard that everything will turn out fine in the end.
He will always be with you, just remember that!




: 15th February 2010.
: 11.50p.m.
: Plymouth, U.K.
: Oh yeah, since I have been here in Plymouth for nearly 5 months, 
I only realised today that I have been wearing the same two shoes to class. 
I guess it's time for me to buy a new one, perhaps?