Monday, 5 July 2010

Crescendo


No matter how much you want to say things out,
there will be times when you just cannot find the right words to describe it all.
No matter how hard you try to sort things out and make it better for everyone,
there will be times when you just have to stand back and watch how things flow according to His plans.
No matter how strong and independent you are ,
there will be times when you just have to depend on others.
And, 
no matter how gloomy your days have been,
there will be times when even the smile of a stranger can brighten your days; 
      what more the smiles of your beloved ones.

Treasure each person,
and cherish each day.
For you will never know,
when you will lose the person that you have in your life,
for you will never know,
when you will have another good day like today.

Well, you will never know,
because only He knows.




: 5th July 2010.
: Today is one of my little brothers' birthday. 
I never told him how much I love him, but deep in my heart I always love him. 
For that very reason, I always pray for his happiness and well-being. May God bless you always! 
Oh yeah, by the way, the title has nothing to do with the post. I just suddenly thought of it.