Hurm, I wonder what type of face I haven't made yet today?
Haha, I guess no matter how heavy the rain is, we should try our best to smile.
Because, amidst the heavy rain and thunder, people sometimes tend to forget how to smile.
They forget the fact that no matter how long it is going to rain, it will eventually stop.
So, let us smile through this rainy day.
After all, it's just the rain.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Haha, I guess no matter how heavy the rain is, we should try our best to smile.
Because, amidst the heavy rain and thunder, people sometimes tend to forget how to smile.
They forget the fact that no matter how long it is going to rain, it will eventually stop.
So, let us smile through this rainy day.
After all, it's just the rain.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
