Sunday, 18 July 2010

In the name of love.


...If love hurts, then why love? 

I don't know why people can be so irrationally infected by love.
I don't know why, despite the fact that love can be both painful and hurtful, people are still seeking for it.
In fact, they are willing to do anything for it.
Honestly, I don't really know what love is.
But one thing that I know for sure is,
     no matter how love can be so hurtful,
     no matter how love can be so painful,
     no matter how love can be so ridiculous,
     and no matter what I'm going through, 
I know that God loves me.
He loves everyone of us.
It is because of His love and grace that I am loved by my parents, my family and my friends.
That's why I believe He wouldn't let me go through all of this for nothing. 
I know there is a blessing in disguise.
I know there is and there will.
And I believe you know it too.
It's just, maybe, it is not the time yet.
I don't know and I can't assure you.
But believe in Him, only He knows what is awaiting for you and me.
Probably not today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but surely one day.
One fine day. 
Before that day comes, please endure.
Pray hard.
I'll definitely pray for the best.
Not just for you and me, but for all of us.
And it's all because of love,
the love that I have for all of us.


: 18th July 2010.
: I have a few more hours to go before catching my train to Heathrow, London 
and tomorrow, I'll take my flight back to where my heart is; HOME. 
Please pray for me and my friends. 
For those who are not going back, take care. 
Remember to eat well and sleep well, okay?