Friday, 9 July 2010

Of pasta and bak kut teh.


Between promises and responsibility,
it's just so hard to decide.
I might choose wrong, but hey, that's how I learn.
I'm deeply sorry if I disappoint anybody.
I will try my best not to do so.
Please help me.
Help me to learn.

After all, I am only human.

"Memuaskan hati semua pihak adalah sesuatu yang mustahil" [Imam Al-Ghazali]


......................................................................................


By the way, I am indeed blessed by Him to have a bunch of friends who would share the joy and pain together no matter what it takes, who would lend their shoulder to lean on and who would always be there through thick or thin. Thanks for the smiles, jokes, laughters, advice and support. 
Here, I want to thank Mr Pakar Spaghetti for the lovely pasta. May God bless you for your kindness. I also want to thank Miss Penggemar Susu (not her real name) and Miss Penggemar Buah Oren (also not her real name) for today's superb halal bak kut teh! (Haha, macam bagi award pulak) Today's bak kut teh was really delicious! The taste of it still lingers in my mouth. Ohh~ 
Honestly, a meal prepared with love is even tastier than a five-star dish! Really, you guys are great! I pray that you guys will get a great and good husband each. No sharing of course! Hahaha.  

Yummy~ Wahh, I am so touched and happy!

: 09th July 2010.
: 27th Rejab 1431.
: Ramadhan is approaching. I just can't wait! 
Oh yeah, before that, today is the day of Isra' Mikraj. 
It's not just a special occasion and celebration, it's more than that. 
I wonder how well we understand it.