Reminiscing about the past is such a joy, no matter with whom and how often you talk about it.
It makes people smile and laugh over those days;
the days where they started to learn the lessons of life,
the days where they started to understand themselves and the people around them,
and the days where everything was only the beginning to what they finally have now.
Honestly, I find that reminiscing about the past is very nostalgic, especially with my friends. Through reminiscing, I finally learn the fact that God's plans are undeniably the best, no matter how good a person is at planning. Don't you think so?
Well, if it is not, I would never have the chance to study here, in the United Kingdom!
Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for giving me such opportunity. An opportunity that I never even dreamt of before. It does not even in my plan, but still I am more than grateful to be here. Isn't God's plan is the best?
So, let us be grateful for everything that has happened. No matter how bad you think your life has been, believe me, God has planned the best for you. Something good is awaiting. It is just the matter of time. But often, people just cannot wait. That's the problem.
: 07th July 2010.
: Today is the birthday of another brother of mine.
May God bless him always.
Oh yeah, and once again, the title has nothing to do with the rest of the post.
I have no idea what to write for the title, that's all. Haha.
May God bless him always.
Oh yeah, and once again, the title has nothing to do with the rest of the post.
I have no idea what to write for the title, that's all. Haha.