Thursday, 8 July 2010

Patches.

I know I shouldn't blame the weather, but the gloomy weather is making me feel gloomy as well.

I find that I take hours and hours to finish a meal when I am eating alone, compared to eating with others.

No matter how I try to be heartless, I just can't. I end up hurting my own self.

I never tell you how much I care about you, but the fact is, I do.

Everybody lies. Don't lie that you never lie. You're just lying by saying so.

Everybody has an angel within themselves, no matter how bad they are.

I find that pure smiles are indeed the best cure for a broken heart.

I am a forgetful person. I find it is very difficult to memorise people's faces and names, what more directions. That's why I tend to get lost. So please, don't ever let go of this hand.

Whenever I feel troubled or miserable, I often end up cleaning anything that I can get hold of. Oh yeah, and I also lose my appetite in certain cases.

My toilet's door is in a very terrible condition. It's just a matter of time before I ruin it even more.

Most of the mangas that I read have sad and unhappy endings.

I have lost someone I care. Please, if you want to go away from me, don't go too far. I just don't want to lose anybody anymore.

When I reach Malaysia, I want to pay a visit to my little sister's grave.

I am completely at peace with God. It is with humans that I have conflicts.

I am seldom in the right mood. I can be very excited at one time, and upset at another time.

Yeah, I know, I'm not a good friend. I know I'm not. Sorry.




: Please don't do the same thing again. I have had enough.