Wednesday, 21 July 2010

The remains of the memories.





Malaysia, I'm back! 

Stepping down my feet on this familiar ground once again, left me completely speechless.
Familiar faces, with those long-awaited smiles greeted me; making me feel happy and sad at the same time. 
All the memories flashed through my brain and amidst all those happy memories, my heart ached; thinking about my late friend, who had just passed away few days ago.  
God loves him more, that's why He took him away. First one is him, who knows who is the next one. Only He knows.
Time indeed flies. People come and go. Only memories remain. 
We don't know when will be our last time together; thus, for those who have been a part of my life, here, I want to thank all of you for all the memories we created and shared together. 
And, if I happen not to be able to meet you again one day, here, I also want you to know how grateful I am to have you as my friends. 
I might not say it, but honestly, I really am grateful having you in my life.
For all the love and strength you give to me, thank you so much.
You complete me.
And for that very reason, may God bless all of you.


: 03.52a.m (Malaysia)
: 21st July 2010 (Malaysia)
: Finally back in Penang after hours and hours on flight. 
Five hours from Heathrow to Cairo, delayed one hour in Cairo,
 ten hours to Kuala Lumpur, a couple more hours in KLIA and finally, in Penang! 
Wow, what a long and tiring journey and yeah, like one of my friends said; feel the heat!